Our goal is to provide top quality aviation products at the best possible price. By using state-of-the-art technology, we are able to provide our customers with superior products at affordable prices. A bi-fold door is the perfect solution for your R & M Steel building needs. The bi-fold door lifts vertically. This door is ideal for areas that need maximum clear openings. With a push of a button the bi-fold door will quietly, quickly and safely open, giving you maximum use of your building.
1. Adaptable to any building.
2. No headroom loss.
3. Accommodates large openings.
4. Can be insulated to save energy.
5. Opens electrically – easy to operate.
6. Smooth operating door.
7. Seals tight. Ice & snow? Not a problem!
8. Easy and simple to install.
9. Bi-Fold doors are reliable.
MORE FEATURES & BENIFITS
1. Bi-fold doors are wind load designed.
2. Bi-fold doors open vertically with standard lift cables.
3. The full open position has a slight slope to provide drainage in inclement weather.
4. Bi-fold doors are designed with 2 sets of hinges.
5. Bi-fold Doors fold in half to provide less stress on the building and door frame.
6. Bi-folds doors require less operating space in front of the building.
Bifold Door Options
Safety Options – Customer’s Choice
1. Top Override Jiggle Switch– Prevents door from over-traveling in the open position.
2. Side Latch Jiggle Switch– Prevents door operation while the side latches are locked.
3. Electric Photo Eye Sensor– Stops door operation when object breaks light sensor beam.
4. Two Button Dead Man – Assures operator does not leave control panel while door is in operation.
5. Door Base Safety Edge– Stops and reverses door operation on contact.
6. Warning Lights and Horn– Alerts persons in area during door operation.
7. Manual Emergency Operation– Hand crank back up in the event of a power failure.