R&M Steel is a manufacturer of custom designed metal buildings. We are searching for driven individuals who would like to be a part of our team.
Assist the trim operator with fabricating trim for metal buildings and daily tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Must follow and maintain all safety standards
- Complete daily tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bend metal according to patterns to make metal building and metal roofing trim
- Use shear and slitter to trim metal sheets to size
- A minimum 1 year fabrication/manufacturing
- Ability to stoop, bend, stand for long periods of time
- Excellent attention to detail
- Know how to work with and read measuring tools of all kinds
- Knowledge of basic hand tools
- Reliability, hard working, and a desire to learn
- Top Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plan
- Drug Free Work Place
- Apply in person with resume and salary history:
R & M Steel Co.
20595 Farmway Rd.
Caldwell, Idaho 83607
No Mail to above address
- Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here to Apply Online