R&M Steel is a manufacturer of custom designed metal buildings. We are searching for driven individuals who would like to be a part of our team.
Roll Forming Operator stages rolls of metal; operates coil cars and de-coilers, monitors profilin & edge forming and daily tasks assigned by supervisor.
We will relocate qualified candidate to Caldwell, ID
- Must follow and maintain all safety standards
- Complete daily tasks assigned by supervisor
- Verify & stage rolls of metal
- Operate overhead crane to move coils
- Operate coil cars and de-coiler
- 3-5 years of roll forming experience
- Familiar with CNC equipment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Know how to work with and read measuring tools of all kinds
- Knowledge of basic hand tools
- Reliability, hard working, and a desire to learn
- Top Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plan
- Drug Free Work Place
- Apply in person with resume and salary history:
R & M Steel Co.
20595 Farmway Rd.
Caldwell, Idaho 83607
No Mail to above address
- Click Here to Apply Online